How to request a currency exchange greater than 5'000 CHF or equivalent
Here is how you can exchange amounts bigger than 5'000 CHF or equivalent
To exchange an amount exceeding CHF 5,000 or equivalent, complete the two simple steps listed below:
- Register for the Wire Transfer Exchange service by providing the required personal data.
- Upload all documents, both mandatory and optional, which are indicated in your private area, in the documents section.
In addition to the mandatory documentation, we will need the following documents:
- Beneficial Owner Form (download it here )
- Customer profile (download it here )
- Proof of the provenance of the money you are converting. For example: copy of employment contract or copy of the last 2 or 3 pay-slips or any other document proving the provenance of the funds (subsidies, donation, inheritance, sale of property, etc.).
- A selfie (self-portrait) showing your face and your ID document together, photo side. The side of the document containing your photo must be visible.
You must complete, sign and send us the original Beneficial Owner Form and the Customer-profile by post.
This is the address to which you should send them:
Corso San Gottardo 8/A
The Wire Transfer Exchange customer service is always at your disposal. Please do not hesitate to contact us for information, assistance or clarification:
To proceed with the activation of the currency-exchange service for amounts greater than CHF 5,000 or equivalent, please complete the following three steps:
- Create an account for your company on Wire Transfer Exchange,,
- In the document section of your member area, upload the completed and signed Form K (download here ). Then send the original Form K to the address below.
- In the documents section of your private area, upload a colour copy, front and back, of the identity document of the holders of the signature right of your company and also of the holders of 25% or more of the shares in the company, if different.
This is the address to which you should send the original documents:
Corso San Gottardo 8/A
For any questions or concerns, the Wire Transfer Exchange customer service is always at your disposal. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.